Company: DUNHAM-BUSH USA LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Description:General Summary:This Product Engineer position
involves sustaining engineering, new product design, and
development activities such as review and design of HVAC
equipment's, in meeting the application standards, customer/market
requirements, and sound engineering principle, including ETO based
products. The candidate needs to understand all the requirements
and execute the product engineering duty and work in proper and
timely manner. Principal Responsibilities:
- Continuous improvement of existing products, sustaining
engineering, design and development activities.
- Responsible to review factory order in complying with
applicable standards, customer requirements and sound engineering
- To communicate with other division such as Electrical &
Control, Pressure Vessel, and other Departments to ensure smooth
flow of fabrication work.
- To assist in resolving production technical issue encountered
- Promote product quality, safety and performance.
- To lead on product certification and compliance process and
activities, for AHRI and ETL certifications
- Responsible for the preparation of document required for the
projects including Drawings, Purchased Part Specifications,
Procedures, Bills of Material, Catalogues, Installation Manuals and
other documents required for the design, and manufacture of the
- Responsible for providing technical support to Sales/Marketing,
Warranty Service, Quality Control & Production Departments,
Associate Companies and Customer as needed, on engineering related
matters and product quality feedback.
- Responsible for providing proposal for customer various
requirement, do unit selection and give price add for special
requirement, able to do technical parameter compliance.
- Assist Purchasing Department in sourcing components & raw
materials, providing specifications and evaluating quality of
- Any other duties assigned by the Product Manager or as detailed
in the Quality Documents.Requirements:Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experiences and industries,
added advantages if have relevant experiences in Air-cooled,
water-cooled, screw and centrifugal comps product design, testing
and manufacturing process.
- Organization skills necessary to manage multiple assignments
- Good written and verbal English communication skills and
- Possess strong management skills and ability to train
- Effective planning and control of multiple concurrent
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge in engineering software such as Solidworks, Inventor,
FEA, Visual Basic, AutoCad, would be added advantage.Education
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's or Professional
Degree in Mechanical Engineering.PI207708447
Keywords: DUNHAM-BUSH USA LLC, Homestead , Product Engineer, Engineering , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...