Senior Art Director- CPGP
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 12, 2022
We, at Yellow Shoes, are looking for a Sr. Art Director to work
on our CPGP Business (Consumer Products Gaming and Publishing).
Your #1 responsibility is to bring your unique self and perspective
to our team and culture.
But make no mistake, as a Sr. Art Director, you'll have other
responsibilities too. You will create fresh conceptual ideas for
Disney Parks alongside talented team members. You will show your
problem-solving skills and think creatively for a range of
advertising media while mentoring Jr. Creatives. Social and digital
by design, we expect every Yellow Shoes creative team member to
grasp the importance of thinking creatively in a tech-inspired
world. Solid, imaginative design ability and expert understanding
of the creative production process are expected. As part of our
team, curiosity and a passion to learn will take you very far.
You will report to a Group Creative Strategy Director.
- Think creatively and build storytelling solutions that bring
magic to Disney's retail and eCommerce experience.
- Flex your creative muscle across a portfolio of renowned
franchises including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National
Geographic, etc., and identify strategic and creative
- Consider many perspectives and can also operate at the lowest
level of detail in service of marketable solutions for advertising
- Work with cross-functional teams and build relationships with
business and creative partners.
- Work well with a Sr. Copywriter partner to achieve remarkable
360 campaign concepts.
- Mentor Jr. Creatives, guides their daily creative work and
- Construct and present with assurance a cohesive creative
- Operate with a high degree of ownership & deliver projects
according to timelines and deadlines.
Basic Qualifications :
- 7 years of experience as a conceptual art director at a
creative agency or in-house.
- Expertise in retail/eCommerce, including current industry
trends & creative work.
- A love for ideas - both big and small.
- A unique voice and point of view.
- Retail expertise and champion ideas led by strategy.
- Experience working within quick timelines and deadlines.
- High on talent, low on ego.
- Eye for design, typography and photography with an emphasis on
- Experience presenting to all levels - senior to executive.
- Turn around detailed comps/mockups promptly in an iterative
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company
history - including films, animation, television, theme parks and
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,
- Flash and other editing software.
- After Effects and 3D experience.
Required Education :
A minimum of an associates (2 year) in advertising, art, graphic
art or design.
Preferred Education :
An ad school or liberal arts (4 year) degree.
Additional Information :
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your
best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Homestead , Senior Art Director- CPGP, Executive , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!