Night Nurse Supervisor
Company: THE PALACE GROUP
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Luxury Senior Living CommunitiesIn Coral Gables, Kendall &
Homestead Is looking for Night Nurse Supervisor(Salaried, 3-4
nights p/w, 8p-7a) for its Brand New Palace Gardens A 200-bed
Assisted Living & Memory Care Community 3100 NE 8 Street,
Homestead(Across the Street from Baptist Homestead Hospital) Winner
of Silver award for Best Assisted Living & Memory Care on the
Boards by the National Association of Homebuilders 55+, 2016 The #1
Priority of this position is--- To coordinate clinical care,
provide administrative guidance to staff and supervise nursing
personnel. Deliver nursing care to ensure resident---s needs are
met in accordance with professional standards of practice,
physician orders, facility policies & procedures and state, federal
and local guidelines. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise, assign & evaluate the effectiveness of nursing
intervention on resident outcome.
- Participate in hiring, directing & assigning nursing staff
- Counsel & evaluate nursing personnel performance using quality
assurance standards and established policies & procedure.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in developing nursing services
objectives, schedules, performance standards and nursing policies &
- Assess residents--- care needs, strengths & potential and plan
interventions to maximize residents--- abilities to optimal level
of function through the use of comprehensive assessment
- Administer prescribed medications & treatments in accordance
with approved nursing protocols.
- Supervise & maintain accurate and informative records for each
- Conduct daily resident rounds and initiate corrective action
under the direction of the Director of Nursing.Qualifications
- 1 year of nursing management experience preferred.
- Previous experience in long-term care preferred.
- Must be currently licensed as a Florida RN or a LPN.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal &
written in English. Spanish preferred.
- Basic math skills required.The Ideal Candidate
- Polite, responsible, self-motivated, punctual, resourceful,
very accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on
weekends, holidays & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to work
independently and as a TEAM member.
Keywords: THE PALACE GROUP, Homestead , Night Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!