Hematology/Oncology opening in Homestead, FL
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Homestead, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Hematology/Oncology opening near Miami, FL**
* Located in ***Homestead, FL*** - just 34 miles from Miami
* Service area of 70,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Private practice
* Currently 1 Hematologist/Oncologist & 2 NPs
* Group has 2 office locations
* Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
* No hospital work
* Will be responsible for reviewing your labs and data on nights
* 1-2 years experience preferred, but not required
* Spanish speaking skills a strong plus!
* Must be comfortable with bone marrow biopsy
* Guaranteed base salary + full benefits
* Partnership after 4 years
Just 30 miles south of downtown Miami, Homestead offers visitors a
small-town atmosphere with the amenities of nearby a big city.
A welcoming town center, with family-owned shops and restaurants,
serves as an enticing introduction to the wealth of natural beauty
that makes Homestead special. Indeed, the city is adjacent to two
Ten miles west of Homestead is Everglades National Park, home to
vast mangrove forests and watery sawgrass plains. It is truly a
subtropical wilderness that shelters alligators, ibis, eagles,
manatees and panthers.
East of Homestead is Biscayne National Park, encompassing the bay,
barrier islands and coral reefs.
And, just south of the city, are the Florida Keys, with an
abundance of recreational activities.
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Homestead , Hematology/Oncology opening in Homestead, FL, Healthcare , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!