Server PM Shift - Hilton Garden Inn Homestead FL
Company: McKibbon Hospitality
Posted on: May 13, 2022
What Makes a McKibbon Server?The Server takes orders and serves
food and beverage items to our customers in a timely, friendly,
enthusiastic and professional manner.A Day in the Life:
- As a server you will ensure each guest is greeted and made to
- As a server you will be knowledgeable about the menu, offering
suggestions and being able to answer questions
- As a server you will service guests' orders as requested and as
aligned with company and brand standards.
- As a server you will maintain adequate supplies of clean
- As a server you will carry food, dishes, trays, and/or
silverware from the pantry to serving counters.
- As a server you will collect dirty dishes and tableware, and
run them through the dishwasher.
- As a server you will clean counters, shelves, furniture, and/or
equipment in the pantry or breakfast area.
- As a server you will clean any spilled items, broken items, and
remove trash, when necessary.
- As a server you will mop or vacuum floors.
- As a server you will fill beverage and ice dispensers, and
stock and/or refill the appropriate areas with condiments.
- As a sever you will perform other various duties as requested
by management.Job Requirements:
- One to two years' experience as a server
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including shift work,
weekends, and holidays
- The legal ability to serve alcohol in the State/Province
- Knowledge of state and local guidelines regarding service of
- Knowledge of drink preparation
- Computational skills to process guest payments
- Course work or certification/education in restaurant or
business field are highly desired
- Food safety certification and/or alcohol service training
- The ability to lift trays of beverages or food items weighing
up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis
- The ability to help create an energized bar atmosphere through
friendly and personalized service
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, and change course of
action accordinglyIdeal Skills & Qualities:
- The drive to approach each guest interaction with the mindset
of exceeding guest expectations
- Embracing the culture, and personifying it in daily
interactions with guests and team members
- Contributing to a fun, energized and comfortable working
environment as an active member of the team
- Overseeing the look and feel of your area and ensuring that the
cleanliness of the bar and its surroundings are at their peak at
- Being a motivated self-starter
- Being conscientious and driven to consistently serve the guests
with the utmost professionalism and courtesy
Keywords: McKibbon Hospitality, Homestead , Server PM Shift - Hilton Garden Inn Homestead FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!