Front Desk Agent - Hilton Garden Inn Homestead FL
Company: Mckibbon Hospitality
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Full Time Benefits, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Travel Discounts
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Agent?
The hotel front desk agent is often the first person to interact
with guests, providing exceptional customer service. As the
friendly face of the property, the front desk agent has a relatable
personality and a great desire to work with people. You are
responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner,
while ensuring that guests' needs are properly addressed. We offer
competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive
work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional
development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why
so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their
A Day in the Life:
* Front desk agents provide exceptional customer service
* You will anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and
acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
* You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
* Front desk agents will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest
* You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel
features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special
packages and promotions, daily house count and expected
arrivals/departures, and scheduled daily group activities.
* Front desk agents will process all guest check-ins, and verify
registration information with the guest.
* You will handle overbooked or 'walked' guests.
* Front desk agents will accept and record wake-up call
* You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated
departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity
* You will resolve discrepancies on the room status report with
* Front desk agents will train with and learn Food and Beverage
operations to fill in as needed.
* Previous experience working as a front desk agent or in a similar
role is preferred but not required
* A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training
* Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
* Flexible work schedule
* Proficiency with computers
* Basic math skills
* The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a
professional demeanor at all times
* The ability to input and access information in the property
management system and/or points-of-sale system
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to create a fun and supportive working
Keywords: Mckibbon Hospitality, Homestead , Front Desk Agent - Hilton Garden Inn Homestead FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!