Come work for the fastest growing dealer in South Dade! Are you
a hardworking individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
and looking to take your career to the next level? If so, then come
join our award winning team!
We provide our employees with the following tools and resources
to be successful:
* Paid Life Insurance 20K
* Paid Vacation
* 401 (k) Retirement Plan
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Basic life/AD&D and supplemental life insurance
He/ she is responsible for receiving and shipping parts, and the
loading and unloading of shipments. Must be able to operate heavy
equipment, such as a forklift or a hand truck. Perform duties
necessary for the smooth operation of the parts department. Company
culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere
allowing for varied and rapid career development.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities:
The primary duties/responsibilities of the position consist of,
but are not limited to:
* Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing
* Compares information such as counts, weights, or measures
items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information
against bills of lading, invoices, packing lists, or other
* Determines best method of shipment utilizing knowledge of
shipping procedures, routes and rates.
* Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged
items, records shortages and corresponds with shippers to rectify
* Operates forklift truck or uses hand truck to move shipments
from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
* Changes bin locations on parts when moving from one location
* Works closely with inventory clerk to assure that all new
parts have correct bin locations.
* Keeps shelves and stock bins clean and in proper order.
* Keeps warehouse swept and clean.
* Works closely with warranty clerk to assure proper routing and
packing of warranty parts.
* Works closely with inventory clerk to assure proper routing of
* Works closely with inventory clerk to assure proper routing or
High school diploma required; minimum 1 years experience with
automotive parts, or retail warehousing. Must follow all company
safety policies and procedures. Must be able to read and write
English. Able to interact successfully with co-workers, and be able
to recognize the need for urgency in shipping parts, must pay
attention to details. Must have the mental flexibility to handle
Involves essential ability to move at a fast pace, walk, and
stand for long periods of time. The ability to climb ladders and/or
stairs. Involves working in seasonal warm and cold temperatures and
occasionally being in the elements. Must be able to lift objects of
50 lbs from the floor to waist high, and 25 lbs to shoulder high.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTES : This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working
conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to
be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership
reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or
to require that additional or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work
load, rush jobs, or technological developments).