Part Time Security Guard
Company: THE PALACE GROUP
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall & Homestead
Is looking for
A 200-bed Assisted Living & Memory Care
3100 NE 8 Street, Homestead
(Across the Street from Baptist Homestead Hospital)
Winner of Silver award for
Best Assisted Living & Memory Care on the Boards
by the National Association of Homebuilders 55+, 2016
The #1 Priority of this position is
To provide protection for residents, visitors & employees by
performing security functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor campus entrance/exit for unescorted residents
attempting to exit the campus.
- Log all visitors.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate buildings and indicate
available parking areas
- Monitor cameras for unusual activities.
- Previous experience in security services or military is
- Active Class "D" Security Officer License is preferred.
- Must be familiar with standard security procedures.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Able to operate gate equipment.
- Must possess good communications skills, both verbal & written,
in English & Spanish.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- College degree is desirable.
The Ideal Candidate
- Polite, responsible, energetic, punctual, resourceful, accurate
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on
weekends, holidays & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work
independently AND as a team member.
Keywords: THE PALACE GROUP, Homestead , Part Time Security Guard, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!