Company: Pollo Tropical
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Be a Part of the Fiesta...
Come Join The Pollo Nation!
You will need an email account click here to create one if you do
not currently have one: Create Email Account
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create
Account'. By creating an account, you will be able toview your
applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper
case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character
Pollo Tropical is looking for Delivery Drivers who can make our
customers happy by delivering our great product quickly, safely and
with excellent customer service. When not focused on Delivery
Driver responsibilities, he or she may also be assigned to other
Associate duties within the restaurant.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Loads and delivers catering orders to Pollo Tropical customers
in a safe, timely and courteous manner.
- Sets up catering orders according to required specifications;
provides a high level of customer service through duration of
- Prepares and/or receives appropriate documentation for the
catering delivery; arrives at restaurant 30 minutes prior to all
scheduled delivery times and confirms order checklist prior to
- Completes confirmation call to customer to confirm order
details and verify special delivery instructions.
- Ensures customer received complete order and signs credit card
- Requests customer feedback and to best of his/her ability
resolves customer concerns as required.
- Upon completing the delivery responsibilities, returns promptly
- Upon completing a delivery, distributes menus to other
businesses in building and establishes rapport with same.
- Represents Pollo Tropical in a professional manner at all times
and as required demonstrates knowledge of the company and product
line. Provides support in the restaurant as necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of all delivery equipment and follows
catering equipment cleaning procedures.
- Maintains catering display and ensures catering menus are
stocked at restaurant.
- Ensures delivery vehicle is clean, organized and mechanically
maintained. Emergency Delivery Kit is fully stocked and in vehicle
prior to all deliveries.
- Complies with all federal, state and local laws and regulations
regarding operation of a motor vehicle, and/or a commercial
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as
required, assigned and directed.
- Must represent The Pollo Tropical brand and Our Values.
Functional / Technical Requirements (include Education,
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Valid driver's license issued from the state where you will
drive and work.
- Must pass a background check that includes a good MVR (motor
- Must have MVR checked by Pollo Tropical on an annual
- Must be at least 18 years or older.
- Drivers are required to carry a working cell phone during all
- Drivers are required to show proof of auto liability insurance
on their vehicle upon request.
- In Florida, you must purchase following minimum
coverage amounts for your personal vehicle:
- $10,000 of no-fault or personal injury protection (PIP)
- $10,000 of property damage liability (PDL) insurance.
- Excellent driving skills so you can arrive to our customers
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and
written communication, such that employee can perform his or her
- Experience in food delivery, a plus.
- Delivery driver vehicle standards:
- The delivery vehicle must run well and positively represent
- All lights working.
- No cracked windows or windshields.
- Windshield wipers, brake and tail lights in working
- Current state registration and valid insurance card in the
- Valid license plates must be installed on rear bumper.
- No smoking in vehicles when delivering Pollo Tropical
- Safety hazard lights must always work.
- Vehicles must be maintained and in good working condition.
- No offensive or inappropriate stickers, decals or wording
affixed to the vehicle.
- Vehicle must represent Pollo Tropical in a positive
Pollo Tropical Core Values
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years delivery driver experience preferred.
- Ability to comfortably speak, write, and comprehend English in
a business setting.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Dignity and Respect
- Honesty and Integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to operate and licensed to operate a motor
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for
periods of up to 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- May frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, manipulate and
key in data.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music,
customer and traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products,
egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
If you are a current employee, please apply using the
internal application process. Reach out to your manager for more
Keywords: Pollo Tropical, Homestead , Delivery Driver, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!