Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Mangroves, Manatees, and Marshes, OH MY! Join us this winter
living on the southernmost tip of the mainland United States in the
beautiful Florida Everglades. The park is a nature lover's dream
where nine different ecosystems converge and support a network of
plants and animals that cannot be found anywhere else on Earth.
We operate year-round, but our peak season runs November through
April. When our fall season comes, the bugs and humidity subside,
the hurricanes are gone for the season and we are left with
gorgeous weather and good friends.
We are now hiring a Retail Supervisor! Candidates must be highly
customer service motivated. Previous cash handling experience and
the ability to learn Point of Sale systems in required.
This position pays $13-14/hour and is full time and benefits
eligible. Benefits will include medical, dental, vision, 401K
matching, PTO, employee discounts at recreational and lodging
facilities nationwide, and more!
We have RV sites with full hookups ($20 per week) and employee
housing ($40 per week) is available for those leaving their campers
Our team members enjoy free and/or discounted bicycle, kayak,
and boat rentals, food discounts, and free boat tours. And you can
be driving through the Florida Keys in under two hours!
Apply now to join our All-Star Team for a seasonal experience
you'll never forget!
The Supervisor assists the General Manager and Assistant Manager
in all aspects of unit operations and floor management including
staff, inventory, equipment, and property to facilitate the
fulfillment of financial goals and company initiatives. In
addition, the Supervisor assists in cultivating a team environment
that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff
members perform at a consistently high level.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times. Handle guests'
complaints and solve them according to customer service
- Monitor and supervise set up and maintenance of retail area and
cashier stations to ensure quality standards.
- Assist in recruiting, supervising, scheduling, disciplining,
reviewing, and directing the unit's staff at the direction of the
General Manager. Train hourly staff for peak performance and
monitor staff's development.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including
standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment,
inventory, housekeeping, sanitation, cash control, dress, and
employee hygiene. Notify General Manager of all unusual events,
circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Assist management team with inventory procedures as
- Perform opening and/or closing procedures.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them
immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Bachelor's or Business
- At least 1-2 years of experience in retail.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple
priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to
assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in a sometimes fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
- Cash register and inventory control system.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax,
copiers, scanners, among others).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Homestead , Retail Supervisor, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!