Dietary Aide (P/T or F/T)
Company: THE PALACE GROUP
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Palace Luxury Senior Living Communities In Coral Gables,
Kendall & Homestead Is looking for Dietary Aide for its Homestead
Manor Nursing Home 1330 NW 1st Avenue Homestead, FL 33030 The #1
Priority of this position is... Assemble meal trays according to
diet orders and residents' preferences. Properly clean and sanitize
dishes using the effective cleaning procedure of equipment,
utensils and work surfaces in the kitchen area. Qualifications
- Have two years of quantity cooking experience.
- Must be able to operate food service equipment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Be in good health and free from communicable or infectious
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written in
English. Spanish preferred.
- Knowledge of arithmetic and units of measurement used in food
preparation. The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on
weekends, holidays and in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work
independently AND as a team member.
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and friendly personality that has
aptitude for working with a variety of people. Job
Requirements:Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Function as a waiter during meal times.
- Set up the dining room for meals and clean up after meals.
- Follow dietary procedures in care of equipment and operation of
- Maintain standards of sanitation and food handling based on
County, State and Federal regulations.
- Assist in the general cleaning of kitchen areas.
Keywords: THE PALACE GROUP, Homestead , Dietary Aide (P/T or F/T), Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!