Security Guard (Part Time)
Company: THE PALACE GROUP
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Luxury Senior Living CommunitiesIn Coral Gables, Kendall &
Homestead Is looking for Security Guardfor its Palace GardensA
200-bed Assisted Living & Memory Care Community3100 NE 8 Street,
Homestead(Across the Street from Baptist Homestead Hospital)Winner
of Silver award forBest Assisted Living & Memory Care on the
Boardsby the National Association of Homebuilders 55+, 2016 The #1
Priority of this position is--- To provide protection for
residents, visitors & employees by performing security functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor campus entrance/exit for unescorted residents
attempting to exit the campus.
- Log all visitors.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate buildings and indicate
available parking areas
- Monitor cameras for unusual activities.Qualifications
- Previous experience in security services or military is
- Active Class "D" Security Officer License is preferred.
- Must be familiar with standard security procedures.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Able to operate gate equipment.
- Must possess good communications skills, both verbal & written,
in English & Spanish.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- College degree is desirable.The Ideal Candidate
- Polite, responsible, energetic, punctual, resourceful, accurate
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on
weekends, holidays & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work
independently AND as a team member.
Keywords: THE PALACE GROUP, Homestead , Security Guard (Part Time), Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!