Posted on: May 7, 2022
We're unique. - You should be, too. We're changing lives every
day. - For both our patients and our team members. Are you
innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and
ambition off the charts? - Do you inspire others with your kindness
and joy? We're different than most primary care providers. We're
rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team. The
Solution Architect is involved in all aspects of application
design, delivery and best practices definition. Collaborate with
cross-functional teams to plan, develop, implement, maintain, and
enforce the comprehensive application strategy. Responsible for
clearly understanding and communicating the application
architecture goals and constraints. Encourages simple, pragmatic
and effective solutions with a focus on quality, re-usability and
maintainability. Mentor the application feature development teams
and monitor code quality. Perform all aspects of software
development as part of an agile development team. HOW YOU'LL BE
SERVING---OUR SENIORS---DAY TO DAY---:
- Builds reference models (code) around usage patterns and
frameworks for the development organization.
- Utilizes best practices for application engineering, component
reuse, architecture design and technical standards, while
maintaining an awareness of new/emerging technologies and their
potential application to existing service offerings.
- An understanding of architectural solutions to address
functional and non-functional requirements is critical, as is
hands-on experience implementing technical solutions.
- As a technical thought leader, understands that the
architectural vision for the enterprise transcends the scope of
individual project or effort.
- Participates in active feature development as part of an agile
development team. Ensures the successful delivery of solutions,
training and documentation.
- Works with cross-functional teams across the development
organization to ensure end-to-end technical and business
- Creates solutions that answer current business needs and are
scalable for future requests.
- Collaborates with the Chief and Data architects to establish a
consistent and effective application development environment.
- Supports the vision and strategy of the Development
organization. Assist in establishing operational application
- Defines standards for newly adopted technologies, as well as,
assists in the selection of those technologies.
- Proactively identifies and addresses technical strengths,
weaknesses, opportunities and threats to build a shared
understanding of the solution with the capacity for communicating
that vision though technical materials, verbal presentations and
facilitating inter-team discussion.
- Researches and developments on new and potentially useful
technologies with an eye for the practical.
- Gathers requirements, gains business and IT alignment, performs
vendor and product evaluations and mentors business and IT
- Enforces engineering methodology, reviews engineering design
packages and drives to minimize technical exposure and risks to
- Collaborates with both business and technical stakeholders,
sets direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts and helps to
create an environment which solicits contributions from all
participants. Excellent client-facing skills and executive presence
are essential to the role.
- Works with business units to translate business strategy into
discrete requirements compatible with current technical
- Actively searches for opportunities to improve the
effectiveness of our applications and systems.
- Maintains, communicates and enforces guidelines for industry
recognized best practices of all aspects of data and application
- Performs other related duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &
- Proven experience gathering business requirements from
customers and transforming those requirements into business
- Structured thinker and effective communicator with proven
skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in
ambiguous situations and comfortable interacting with
- Deep knowledge in various established and emerging development
- The ability to quickly engage and understand the current
- The ability to grasp an accurate big-picture understanding of
the needs of the business and will develop and convey a vision of
appropriate and robust solution;
- Very solid and hands on understanding of various application
architecture approaches; and
- The ability to reverse engineer existing application flows and
- Must have experience collaborating with vendors directly to
achieve desired results.
- Experience consuming/exposing RESTful services using HTTP.
Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to gather necessary
details to determine a proper solution.
- Experience working with cross functional teams. Strong
application server background (JBoss, Tomcat, other). Strong Java,
Maven, Spring. Test automation using Selenium, Junit and CI/CD
experience, ideally using Jenkins. Our Team: ChenMed's---extensive
care network is made possible, in part, through cutting-edge
technology and innovative solutions, which enable the best health
outcomes for our patients. We strive to reimagine healthcare, which
is why Fortune ranked---ChenMed---in its Top 53 companies on their
Change the World list.------ - -When it comes to our technology, we
believe the best way to produce excellent products is to create a
strong workplace culture. Our culture of positivity, which fosters
passion and innovation, was recently recognized by IDG's Insider
Pro and Computerworld as one of the---top 100 Best Places to Work
in IT.--------- -Our work is mission-driven -- we built our own
custom electronic health record (EHR) system that focuses on
delivering better patient outcomes.--- Our EHR also specializes in
high-risk disease detection in the senior population, using
analytics to identify when a patient is at risk of developing
conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes.--- -Above all, we
believe in our employees.--- Our---world-class culture scores (98th
percentile)---show that our team members feel a sense of belonging
at---ChenMed. It is this belief that makes---ChenMed---IT the best
place to work.--- - We're ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare
for seniors and changing America's healthcare for the better. -
Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to
improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve.
We're growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors
from inadequate health care. - ChenMed is changing lives for the
people we serve and the people we hire. - With great compensation,
comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement
opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life
balance and opportunities to grow. - Join our team who make a
difference in people's lives every single day.WHY WE WILL LOVE
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering or a related
field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered
in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- A minimum of 10 years of IT-related work experience
- MCSA, MCSE or a related IT certification preferred
Keywords: ChenMed, Homestead , Solutions Architect, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!