(SDET) Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on: May 7, 2022
We're unique. - You should be, too. We're changing lives every
day. - For both our patients and our team members. Are you
innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and
ambition off the charts? - Do you inspire others with your kindness
and joy? We're different than most primary care providers. We're
rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
ChenTech custom designs and develops a suite of SaaS applications
for the healthcare industry using cutting edge technologies. As we
grow out our development we need a SDET Automation Quality
Assurance Engineer is responsible for helping to maintain and
improve quality standards for our products by ensuring that we
diligently identify and remediate any new defects through
application testing, system support and documentation. He/She will
work closely with other QA Engineers, Software Engineers, IT
Architects, Product Owners. If you want to make a difference and be
a part of American healthcare transformation come join us! What you
will do to transform healthcare technology:
- The Automation Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for
helping to maintain and improve quality standards for our Billing
and Clinical products by ensuring that we diligently identify and
remediate any new defects through application testing, system
support and documentation.
- Creates, executes and manages test plans/test cases across the
entire spectrum of quality assurance: exploratory tests, acceptance
tests, functional tests, regression tests, smoke tests, usability
tests, performance tests, etc.
- Works closely with other QA Engineers, Software Engineers, IT
Architects, Product Owners and other technical professionals to
ensure that specifications that are clearly articulated have been
- Performs black box and/or white box testing as needed.
- Writes automated selenium and API scripts.
- SQL Queries ( SQL understanding, and ability to create queries
- Agile environment
- Git Open Source Distributed Version Control System
- Assists with creating and performing repeatable testing
procedures and processes.
- Scrum Team member actively participates in all scrum
- Analyzes requirements (user stories and acceptance
- Details preliminary set of tasks for each User Story.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
What you've done:
- 3 years Automation Quality Assurance Engineer experience
- 2 years SQL Queries ( SQL understanding, and ability to create
- 1 years experience with Git Open Source Distributed Version
- 3 years experience writing automated selenium and API
- Experience working with Agile development frameworks Our Team:
- ChenMed's---extensive care network is made possible, in part,
through cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions, which
enable the best health outcomes for our patients. We strive to
reimagine healthcare, which is why Fortune ranked---ChenMed---in
its Top 53 companies on their Change the World list.------ -
- Above all, we believe in our employees.--- Our---world-class
culture scores (98th percentile)---show that our team members feel
a sense of belonging at---ChenMed. It is this belief that
makes---ChenMed---IT the best place to work.
- Our work is mission-driven -- we built our own custom
electronic health record (EHR) system that focuses on delivering
better patient outcomes.--- Our EHR also specializes in high-risk
disease detection in the senior population, using analytics to
identify when a patient is at risk of developing conditions like
high blood pressure and diabetes.--- -
- When it comes to our technology, we believe the best way to
produce excellent products is to create a strong workplace culture.
Our culture of positivity, which fosters passion and innovation,
was recently recognized by IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld as
one of the---top 100 Best Places to Work in IT.--------- - We're
ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare for seniors and changing
America's healthcare for the better. - Family-owned and
physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health
and well-being of the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly
as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health
care. - ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the
people we hire. - With great compensation, comprehensive benefits,
career development and advancement opportunities and so much more,
our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to
grow. - Join our team who make a difference in people's lives every
single day.WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU------:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field OR
additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu
of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- 3 years minimum Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Keywords: ChenMed, Homestead , (SDET) Automation Quality Assurance Engineer, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!