Posted on: May 9, 2022
We're unique. - You should be, too. We're changing lives every
day. - For both our patients and our team members. Are you
innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and
ambition off the charts? - Do you inspire others with your kindness
and joy? We're different than most primary care providers. We're
rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
Business Intelligence Developer works closely with senior business
leaders and technical teams to understand, develop, improve and key
metrics in the revenue cycle. The incumbent in this role utilizes
their skills and expertise to transform data into metrics,
automated reports and dashboards providing actionable insights to
assist company executives in making tactical and strategic
decisions to improve efficiency in disease detection, patient
management and revenue expansion. -ESSENTIAL JOB
- Develops a deep familiarity with a variety of data sources
including transactional databases, data warehouses, internal tools
and external integrations.
- Specifies, analyzes, designs, implements and tests BI solutions
to meet business needs.
- Develops reports, dashboards and tools using SQL and PowerBI,
as well as other tools.
- Takes ownership of data and constantly improves its quality and
integrity; proactively identifying issues at every step and
coordinates the implementation of required fixes.
- Partners with business unit stakeholders to understand their
requirements and assist in the development of dashboards,
visualizations and solutions tailored to their needs.
- Documents existing processes, architectures and codes.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
discretion. -KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to pay close
attention to details
- Proven ability to create and deliver communications (written
and verbal) and presentations to audiences at all levels in the
organization -EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business
Administration, or related required
- Master's level-education with a combination of technical and
business background a plus
- Experience programming with a high-level scripting language
(Python, Perl, C#, etc.)
- Experience working with a variety of reporting and analytic
tools (PowerBI and SSRS strongly preferred) We're ChenMed and we're
transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America's
healthcare for the better. - Family-owned and physician-led, our
unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of
the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly as we seek to
rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care. - ChenMed
is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. -
With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development
and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy
great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. - Join our team
who make a difference in people's lives every single day.
Keywords: ChenMed, Homestead , BI Developer, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!