Company: Onx Homes
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Checking concrete forms (molds)
- Mixing concrete to the correct specifications
- Setting and aligning the forms
- Cleaning and inspecting surfaces for pouring issues.
- Spreading, levelling and smoothing concrete using a variety of
- Molding expansion joints and edges
- Monitoring the effects of weather on concrete
- Facilitating concrete pouring.
- Applying sealing and hardening components.
- Pouring, smoothing, and levelling concrete using a rake,
trowel, float, and screed. This includes handheld tools and power
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a concrete laborer or
- Knowledge of hand-held and power tools including power
vibrators, polishers, cutting saws, and edging tools.
If this sounds like you, you should apply right away so we can
discuss how you can be a part of this exciting, fast-paced
ONX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Onx Homes, Homestead , Concrete Finishers, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!