Coordinator, Franchise (LucasFilm/National Geographic)
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Coordinator supports the execution of the LucasFilm and
National Geographic franchise strategy and vision across Consumer
Products, Games, and Publishing.
You will report to Manager, Franchise Development.
- Sales and marketing tool development, including: fact sheets,
brand decks, sizzles and product updates.
- Develop and maintain team tools including calendars by
franchise, deliverables calendar, content calendar, collecting
presentations and sharing with teams.
- Review and routing of product, brand and retail marketing
submissions to all key stakeholders through internal advertising
approval process (OPA).
- Collaborate with content partners, Communications, Marketing
and Third-Party Commercialization teams to ensure that all
materials are approved.
- Manage communication to other teams regarding franchise
updates, tools availability and more.
- Manage team meetings including scheduling, agenda generation
and notes distribution. Assist on follow up.
- Competitive analysis including tracking and providing
- Support team with the development of presentation materials;
proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Liaise with legal and business affairs to ensure necessary
clearances and maintenance of tracking resource for all legal
opinions and trademark filings.
- Product support - partner with Category and Asset Operations to
obtain accurate and comprehensive product images and release
timing. Collect physical or product imagery for filmmaker meetings,
presentations, PR needs and more.
- Coordinate and participate in team brainstorms.
- Support the daily development and implementation of franchise
- Execute ad hoc projects.
Basic Qualifications :
- 2 years work experience in a related field
- Attentional to detail on projects and daily work
- Work independently
- Organized approach to projects, communication, timelines, and
- Manage projects and deadlines
- Communicate with cross functional partners
- Present and facilitate project work to large groups and
- Resourceful and responsive to change
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Keynote
Required Education :
- Bachelor's Degree required
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
This role is based in Orlando, FL.
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Homestead , Coordinator, Franchise (LucasFilm/National Geographic), Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!