Company: HTG Management LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYThe main responsibilities of the Porter
involve the maintenance of the property in order to improve and
maintain its attractive exterior. The porter will also help the
rest of the staff, as indicated, in its efforts to manage the
property in an efficient manner. We are looking for you to have a
positive attitude towards change with a great ability to adapt in a
face-paced environment. You should be an energetic self-starter who
can function effectively with minimal supervision. This is an
hourly position with benefits and paid time-off. DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESCarry out all the business in accordance with the
policies and procedures of the company, State and federal laws; for
example, OSHA, ADA, fair housing, etc.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE / SECURITY
- Check and replace exterior lighting on a regular basis.
- If you are certified for the maintenance of the pool, cleaning
and maintenance of the pool as indicated.
- Keep the safety precautions appropriate at all times.
- Constantly observe the condition of the property's apartments
in the community and immediately warn and take action to correct
- Be aware of all dates of services (water, electricity, etc)
counters meters, dates of expiration of elements and apartments,
- Make sure that the storage areas remain always closed when not
in use.IN GENERAL• Physically walk the property frequently and
eliminate waste, debris, cigarette butts and feces of domestic
animals in the enclosure. It is especially important that these
areas remain clean and free of debris at all times:
- Office Administration
- Pool area
- Laundry room
- Mailroom (if applicable)
- Ways to display the units / models
- Stairs and roofs
- Areas of trash bins
- Recreation areas
- Areas adjacent to the road, in front of the office
- Corridors to and from, and in the middle of the buildings
- Outdoor lighting fixtures
- Parking lots and driveways• Collect garbage daily vacated
apartments. Remove all furniture, trash, abandoned boxes. Transfer
to a container of garbage or storage area, as the case may be.
• Transfer trash and other items left out of the dumpster in the
dumpster. Pick up and sweep the area. Keep the container doors /
closed compactor on windy days.
• Detail the property regularly. Cleaning and raking areas of
shrubs; shoveling mud when necessary. Using the blower and maintain
sidewalks and walking areas free of loose grass and sweep them.
• Repair and replace windows, lamps, sliding doors of glass, etc.
Perform routine maintenance on the property as requested by the
director and/or technical maintenance Manager.
• Help with physical tasks when indicated; for example, knock down
fences, dig holes for posts, transporting abandoned furniture and
others.• Help with "setting" duties to (preparation last time) when
you are asked by the head or technical maintenance Manager.
• Help to clean and maintain storage and shop areas.
• Carry out paint work inside and outside when prompted. Carrying
buckets of paint from a storage area to the job site.
• Respond to requests under service and routine of the head and/or
technical maintenance Manager. Follow procedures when service
requests are carried out.
• Change locks, reschedule and send to make keys as needed.
• Distributing communications to residents; for example, upcoming
events, listings of pest control, newsletters.
• Clean the work area and perform security-related tasks.
• Help keep the grounds clean and litter-free. Raking, sweeping or
shoveling according to circumstances.
• Carry out other complementary functions assigned by the head or
technical maintenance Manager.
REQUIREMENTSYou must meet all physical requirements and be able to
Working hours:40 hours per week. The weekly schedule can be changed
as needed. Weekends as the circumstances justify it.
Equipment required:Wear appropriate safety equipment at all
Keywords: HTG Management LLC, Homestead , Porter, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!