Part Time Member Advisor (Teller) - Homestead
Company: Educational Federal Credit Union
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Educational Federal Credit Union is a company in Homestead, FL
33033. We are demanding and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
* International workforce
* Relaxed atmosphere
The Member Advisor I provides exceptional member service by serving
as a consultant to members on a wide variety of deposit and loan
transactions/inquiries, resolving member issues accurately and in a
timely manner, and effectively identifying members' needs and
making appropriate referrals for Credit Union's products and
* Processes various types of transactions for members including
cash and non-cash deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers,
cash advances, cashier's checks, savings bonds, IRA deposits, CD
* Services member accounts by preparing the necessary paperwork for
wire transfers; processing stop payment requests, direct deposit
payroll request forms, new/lost/stolen cards, check orders, and
temporary checks; assisting with Online Banking setup; processing
address change requests; and printing copies of checks and
* Has the knowledge and ability to discuss basic features and
benefits of all credit unions products and services. Maintains
awareness of all current promotions or campaigns.
* Maximizes every member contact as an opportunity to identify what
Credit Union products and services would be beneficial to them and
makes appropriate referrals.
* Serves as "lobby leader" and is responsible for assessing walk-in
member's needs and directing them to the appropriate information
source to ensure maximum lobby efficiency and minimize member
* Serves as a school branch liaison at the Credit Union's high
school branches as necessary.
* Required to have the ability to travel throughout the branch
network to provide staffing assistance at all branch locations when
* Required to work on Saturdays.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Educational Federal Credit Union, Homestead , Part Time Member Advisor (Teller) - Homestead, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!