Local Store Marketer
Company: Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in
Texas Roadhouse is currently looking for a legendary Local Store
Marketer (LSM) who can help build sales at the local level through
establishing relationships within the community and increasing
guest loyalty. If you have a passion for networking and being
creative, apply to be an LSM at Texas Roadhouse today!
Your responsibilities would include:
* tAssisting the Managing Partner and management team with the
creation, development, and implementation of local store marketing
programs that build guest loyalty, guest counts, check average, and
* tHelping promote all Texas Roadhouse in house promotions (Great
Steak, Rib Fest, Gift Cards, etc.)
* tBuilding relationships during food and bread runs with
businesses, hotels, radio stations, etc.
* tHelping establish positive and ongoing business relationships
with neighboring retailers, hotels, civic groups, etc.
* tHelping develop and execute ongoing charitable and community
events that position Texas Roadhouse as a community leader and
build brand awareness.
* tAssisting in all public relation efforts including cooking
segments, media releases, and publicity events that promote Texas
* tCommunicating frequently with the Managing Partner, management
team, and all employees (through Alley Rallies, etc.) about ongoing
programs, plans, and results.
At Texas Roadhouse, we are proud to offer one of the industry's
most competitive benefits packages.
Our benefits-eligible Roadies have the opportunity to enroll in a
variety of legendary benefits including, but not limited to:
* tA choice of medical plans that are best in class
* tDental and Vision Insurance
* tTuition Reimbursement
* tPaid Vacation Time
* tShort-Term Disability
* tLife, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
* tIdentity Theft Protection
* tEmployee Assistance Program
* tBusiness Travel Insurance
* tAnnual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed
to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other
legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants
For more information about this position, please contact the store
and ask for a manager.
Keywords: Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC, Homestead , Local Store Marketer, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!