Client Service Intmd Analyst
Posted on: May 4, 2020
Job Summary ?A Service Officer provides service support to the
Citi Private Latin America businesses.-- Their focus is to ensure
that effective client service is provided to our ultra high net
worth clientele.-- They utilize the client relationships they build
to recognize business growth opportunities. The Service Officer
strives to continuously improve all of its end-to-end processes,
procedures and operational platforms to consistently exceed our
client's needs and expectations.--
- Actively supports a Private Banker in delivering consistently
high quality banking, credit, trust, fiduciary, capital markets and
investment services to target market clients
- Strengthen private banking relationships by providing efficient
and timely client service and problem resolution
- Ensure adherence to all internal policies and compliance to
legal and regulatory requirements
- Process all client transactions and respond to all inquiries,
from external and internal clients to ensure proper validation and
execution of customer instructions.
- Stay abreast of all CPB products, services, and processes.Major
- Service Maintenance and Contribute to Business Growth
- Deliver wealth management services to CPB Latam clients with
guidance from the Banker teams
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business
and individual banking, credit and investment products. Ensure
transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as
well as timely execution.
- Be attentive and diligent in daily work habits to recognize
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement
reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with
operational and middle office teams to ensure effective
- Coordinate account maintenance for all products and reporting
on WINS (including address changes, banker/expense code changes,
account status changes, stop payments, no post, rates and fee
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational
integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Proactively assist in preparation of PB client trips, arrange
and participate in client visits
- Obtain banker/client appointments to build upon existing or
establish new relationships.
- Identify and document new business opportunities for referral
to banker or product specialist.
- Utilize internal systems to properly support CPB clients and
perform responsibilities through proficient use of the following
Citi Private Bank platform applications such as One Source, WINS,
DMS, OLOD, etc---)
- Open and link accounts on One Source. Assist Banker to obtain
approval on account openings. Independently review all docs and
link all client accounts to the appropriate relationship.
- Proactively follow up with clients on post-sale and address
- Proactively look to uncover business opportunities, client's
unique needs and requirements, and discuss them with the Private
- --Participate in service related process improvements.Execution
(Client Instructions & Requests):
- Work as one with the Banker Teams to promote understanding and
provide seamless delivery of products and services.
- Execute client instructions and respond to inquiries. Initiate
transaction requests for new business closed by the Private
- Coordinate with the appropriate groups to ensure timely
execution with the highest standards. Access appropriate
operational/product resources for help on more complex issues.
- Ongoing communication and interaction with clients via
telephone, email, fax or in person
- Interface with Operations and Product Areas to insure timely
response to inquiries
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and participate in client
visits when appropriate. Work closely with assigned PB's and
clients to meet/beat AUM/CNR budget goals of assigned team. Provide
banker with suggestions on potential sales opportunities based on
perceived client needs, utilizing cash management, large balance
and un-invested cash reports, upcoming maturity reports, etc.
- Receive, authenticate and execute customer instructions on
funds transfers, execute requests for internal, domestic and
foreign funds transfers including FX trades, US multi
currency/Foreign Currency products and Loans. (consistent with
- Validate and execute instructions to client requests for
foreign drafts and official checks.
- Accurate and timely execution of alternative investments/mutual
funds subscriptions, redemptions, structured notes, capital markets
or securities purchases and sales.
- Follow-up on the resolution of investigations on client
inquiries related to client standards. Resolve client
investigations utilizing creative problem solving as
- Manage client expectations by influencing others who support
service to assist in meeting and exceeding client's needs
- Open, link, and close accounts. Coordinate with Relationship
Officer/Private Banker to obtain approval on account openings,
independently reviewing all documentation and linking all client
accounts to the appropriate relationship.
- Proactively handle client requests for information and identify
new product or service possibilities relevant to client's needs.--
Refer suggested alternatives to the Banker.
- Respond to client requests to draw upon or pay loans.
- Provide securities information, quotes and valuations to client
and execute all trade requests.
- Keep informed and current on all activity on the client's
behalf and initiate follow-up to deliver whatever is needed.--
- Work with Private Banker to determine when to waive fees or
reverse account charges or issue refunds within
- Thoroughly understand and apply all Citi Private Bank policies
and processes, and implement changes as needed. Comply with all
policies, regulations and procedures. Determine that all client
requests comply with legal and policy requirements.
- Consistent with country's legal framework, process
transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, additions, payments
and special service transactions to ensure that transactions meet
compliance guidelines. Adhere to MPP, RDIP, banking, investment and
tax regulatory and other compliance policies and procedures.
- Review and ensure that transactions comply with AML/KYC (Anti
Money Laundering and Know Your Client) policies and procedures
before execution, identify potential problems and refer to
- Identify inappropriate client situations and transactions.
Promptly escalate suspicious or inconsistent account activity
through an independent channel.
- Completes the account opening process for all new clients,
which can be done simultaneously to the CRF process being completed
by the RO.
- Completes the account opening process in such cases where no
CRF approval is required for all new accounts of existing clients;
includes completing CORE applications for clients, reviewing
documentation and submitting to Account Opening.
- Review and send all completed documents to intermediaries
involved in account administration.
- Understanding of credit process as required for basic credit
maintenance: Review and confirm proper documentation of loan
transactions and process loans within Credit Policies.
- Coordinate with Credit Specialist/Investment Finance to ensure
timely processing of CA renewals. Ensure repetitive or chronic
overdrafts are handled accordingly by working with client/banker to
establish overdraft lines & escalate to Service Team Manager.
- Maintain Credit Documentation Deficiencies > 60 days to a
minimum.-- Ensure timely and precise viable action plans on weekly
- Business Risk Management - Documentation/Tax-W8ben/Credit
Deficiencies to less than 5% of total client base > 120 days,
Zero expired BRM's, Zero operational losses, Zero self-test errors,
minimize adjustments & refunds, adhere to policies and procedures
in order to achieve satisfactory results on audits & reviews.
- Utilize all available technology to fullest potential for
increased productivity and compliance/audit results
- Set up, capture and maintain client information on internal
- Keep bank records updated and accurate. Secure missing
documents; investigate and correct errors related to client and
Bank records.Knowledge/Skills Required
- Bilingual - English / Spanish or Portuguese required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of banking, fiduciary, credit and investments
- Excellent client facing service experience and problem
resolution skills required.
- Strong background and interest in the fields of operations and
compliance; previous sales referral experience preferred
- Interpersonal and team building skills. Ability to establish
relationships and partner effectively with various groups including
sales, service, operations, compliance, and marketing
- High level of integrity and commitment to maintaining
confidentiality with respect to the franchise and the client
- Proactively communicate client financial activity, large funds
movements and other relevant client matters as appropriate
- Demonstrate initiative without compromising compliance or
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task with strong
organizational and time management skills per the needs of banker
teams and clients. Must be able to quickly manage multiple
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of
attention to detail
- Proficiency and aptitude in utilizing systems, MS
Office/Windows, web based and other desktop applications.-- Strong
PC skills are needed to effectively manage daily activities
(transaction execution, inquiries and investigations) with various
- Seeks process improvements and generates new ideas to
streamline processes/transactions.Qualifications and Education:
- Series 7 & 63 licenses for US based employees
- BA/BS Degree
- Relevant 5-7 years of experience in the financial services
industry is preferableTravel(YES/NO)
No-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job
Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions -
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries
("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for
career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and
need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or
apply for a career opportunity .To view the "EEO is the Law"
poster. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
Keywords: Citi, Homestead , Client Service Intmd Analyst, Professions , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!