Company: ECU Worldwide USA
Posted on: May 7, 2022
- Permanent Opportunity
- Full time with possible OT
- Location Miami Zip Code 33147
- $17 per hour
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Benefits Health Dental, Vision and 401K
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Include but are not limited
to the following:
- Process all other customer/colleagues orders and
- Dispatch truckers delivering or picking up cargo.
- Understanding Container loading specifications and Hazardous
- Receiving cargo (UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, and any other
- Answer phone calls -import related questions, when
- Must have an open schedule to open/close the
- Must be available to stay after hours if required depending on
the amount of work.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Work well in a team setting.
- Communicate changes and progress to all parties
- Responds promptly to customer/colleagues needs.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles.
- React well under pressure.
- Other competencies may be required according to
- Must be bilingual (read, write, speak English and
- Must be computer literate.
- Must know how to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel &
- Must be able to multi-task (jump from one thing to another and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers,
customers, and the general public
Keywords: ECU Worldwide USA, Homestead , Warehouse Assistant, Professions , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!