Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Loader Operator will be responsible for moving and loading
vehicles with a company-provided front-end loader or forklift. In
addition, the Loader Operator will be required to maintain
documentation of vehicle movement around the facility. Furthermore,
the Loader Operator will be responsible for the daily pre and
post-trip inspections and associated documentation of their
assigned machine. In addition, the operator will maintain a safe
work environment and be required to follow and be held accountable
to company guidelines for safe loader operation. Finally, through a
thorough understanding of Copart policy, the Loader Operator will
facilitate the Copart experience by offering solutions to meet
- Ensures equipment is maintained according to company standards
and customer contracts.
- Operates company equipment safely.
- Assists with the maintenance of company equipment and
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly.
- Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle documentation
and tracking devices.
- Sets up yard for auctions within company timelines.
- Provides service to customers as needed.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor.
- Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working environment
(i.e. speed limits, etc.).
- Must be able to load and unload vehicles as required.
- Must be able to pass training and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- At least two years of work experience, preferably in an outdoor
- One year of loader or forklift experience, certification
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Positive attitude/High Integrity.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Occasional O.T. as needed.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Pay starting at $21.05 an hour
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation
and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets
across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills
and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset?
It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family--it's
like coming home.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Copart, Homestead , Loader Operator, Professions , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!